- $180 for the first hour, $50 each additional hour for the same booking. This rate applies for science nights, libraries, youth groups, summer camps, etc.
- Half hour “birthday show” rate: $90.
- No shows on Sundays.
- Only $200 for up to five hours of presentations!
- Duration can range from 20 minutes to an hour long, depending on how many classes you are trying to accommodate.
- Shows must begin after 9 AM and conclude before 3 PM to get the school rate.
Science Nights, Conventions, etc.
- For these events I recommend 20 minute shows in order to rotate through as many people as possible.
- For especially large events, consider printing free “tickets” for each showtime so that families don’t have to wait in line for their turn.
- No mileage fee for locations within 30 miles of Central Tucson.
- Mileage fee outside of Tucson is 75 cents per mile traveled. (Example: if your school is 50 miles from Tucson, the total miles traveled would be 100 miles, and the mileage fee would amount to $75.)